Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stormfront censors posts? How can you say that...?

I am having a lot of fun catching up with the Stormfront today.  I have pointed out several times that Stormfront censors the views that are posted to the Opposing Viewpoints forum at Stormfront.org.  The following is amazing both for its feigned outrage at the charge and for its unconscious admission that indeed Stormfront censors posts.  To add to the hilarity, this post is stickied! Notice Some American's admission that there is pressure to censor out posts (I added boldface). It should be pointed out that this thread is closed. It lasted about 2 months.  Of course the notion that an actual open forum was ever allowed just on Some American's word, is suspect right out of the gate.




Forum Member

Some American's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: -
Posts: 6,686
Some American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond reputeSome American has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great arguments against WN

I see antis endlessly pissing and moaning that we (Myself in particular) "censor" out all "the good posts that destroy the arguments for WN"

First of all that is utter nonsense because if anything I catch hell for letting too many posts through but I digress.

I would like to see these "amazing arguments" that some of you say exist. I am very interested in these because maybe some of them would make me re-think my position on things. I highly doubt it but hey, who knows?

So I've made this thread, for you, antis, to post those great arguments you're always going on about. I'll allow every post through. I will edit them only to take out swears, profanity and insults towards other members (I WILL allow you to insult me here if you must. Go for it.). I would like to not have to edit them at all though so please avoid using swears or profanity.

Okay, have at it.

DO NOT waste our time by bringing up tired points that have already been made a hundred times. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t948074/

No comments:

Post a Comment